Earn Cash and Free Cruises Promoting The Zen Cruise
Tell your fans, friends, clients, and family about The Zen Cruise and earn money or free cruises!
Sharing events and generating sales from your own network is called affiliate marketing. When someone registers for The Zen Cruise because of your efforts via email, Facebook, Twitter, or website, you earn cash or credits towards a free cruise. Hey, you likely already spend some time on social media, letting your clients, family, and friends know about great things happening – why not make a few bucks in the process?
As part of our extended network of affiliate partners, you have the opportunity to earn industry-leading commissions from one of the most progressive brands in travel.
What you get with the Whet Travel Affiliate Program for The Zen Cruise:
- Generous commissions
- Earn free cruises
- One year of return days (cruisers must sign up for 2014 within 1 year of
- your promotion)
- Professional marketing tools
- Hands on support –quick email or phone turnaround for questions
- A targeted product for a professional, high-end healing arts and yoga clientele
- Affiliate-exclusive promotion rates to increase your success
You Get to Offer the Lowest Discounts on The Zen Cruise
We give our affiliates special discount rates to increase their success. Offering discounts to their friends and clients on The Zen Cruise and amenities will help you book more cruises and look good to your clients! Our affiliates always have the lowest rates.
Commissions for The Zen Cruise
- $50 per person for sale of inside, ocean-view and balcony staterooms
- $100 per cabin for sale of Suites (Junior, Penthouse, Owners and Royal Suites)
- Sell 5 cabins and use your sign-ups toward a free cruise*!
- Book 10 cabins and you get a free cabin!
Professional Marketing Tools
We provide essential marketing materials and tools to help you succeed at promoting The Zen Cruise. Tools include:
- Gorgeous images & graphics
- Tip sheet with ideas for how to promote as an affiliate
- Sales and promotional copy
- Promotional videos
- Social promotion strategies
- Postcards and flyers, if needed
- Attractive discounts to offer
Who Should Sign up with The Zen Cruise Affiliate program?
- Established websites
- Travel agents
- Radio stations
- Event companies
- Marketing companies
- Professionals, studios, and practitioners in the healing arts and yoga communities
- Anyone with an extended network of friends, clients, and fans
- Anyone over 18 who wants to earn some easy money or free cruises!
Why Whet Travel & The Zen Cruise?
Whet Travel cruises has received international coverage in magazines and newspapers such as the New York Times, Timeout NYC, Miami Herald, Toronto Star, and has been featured on MTV, CNN, FOX News, and Sirius|XM Radio. Whet Travel is a well-established brand that has excited the lives of thousands of young professionals across the country and is rapidly expanding.
This impressive growth creates a tremendous revenue-generating opportunity for affiliates marketing The Zen Cruise. You could use the money towards going on the Zen Cruise. Who doesn’t love a free cruise?!
We have a vested interest in your success, because when our affiliates make money, we make money. So you can be assured you will be paid honestly, on time, and accurately. We understand the more you make, the more you will promote. The more you promote, the more you sell, and the more we both succeed. This is what “win-win” is all about.
All commission payments and free cruises are issued 6-8 weeks after cruise sailing – affiliates wanting to sail on the 2014 Zen Cruise will need to book in advance and pay for cabins up front. They may receive reimbursement 6-8 weeks after the cruise, or may opt to use their affiliate commission for the 2015 Zen Cruise.
To qualify as an affiliate, you must sell at least 3 cabins
Affiliate Program Tracking
We offer real-time traffic and sales statistics 24 hours a day for your convenience. Log in at any time to see up-to-date affiliate statistics for your account.
Every journey starts by taking… the first step. Take the first step today.
—The Whet Travel Team and The Zen Cruise